Become a part of the UK HFCA
Our goal is to make the UK the best place for hydrogen and fuel cells across all applications and opportunities.
Our Executive Members are:
UK HFCA Latest
- UK HFCA Briefing Paper on ‘The Case for Blue Hydrogen’ now available
- Register for the UK HFCA Webinar ‘The Case for Blue Hydrogen’ on Monday 5th July at 3.30 pm
- Nominations now open for the Stewart Dow Memorial Award 2021
- UK HFCA comments on UK Government new Climate Targets
- UK HFCA Briefing Paper and recording on ‘The Case for Green Hydrogen’ now available
- Register for the UK HFCA Webinar ‘The Case for Green Hydrogen’ on Wednesday 3rd March
- UK HFCA welcomes 8 new members
- Winner of the first Stewart Dow Memorial Award Announced
UK HFCA in the news
- UK HFCA commentary on the Transport decarbonisation plan
- Only by working together can we meet the scale of the Net Zero challenge
- Blue Hydrogen ‘essential to the UK’s Net Zero ambitions’ says new industry report
- G7: UK – We need to see ‘firm action’ from the G7 on hydrogen; Column in H2 View
- Britain needs to develop a clear policy framework for hydrogen; Column in H2 View
- Less talk, more action; Column in H2 View
- UK HFCA member CERES collaboration with BOSCH progresses to mass production of SOFC systems, with an initial 200MW capacity in 2024.
- UK HFCA members CERES and AVL sign strategic collaboration for fuel cell systems business.