Become a part of the UK HFCA
Our goal is to make the UK the best place for hydrogen and fuel cells across all applications and opportunities.
Our Executive Members are:
UK HFCA News
- UK HFCA comments on UK Government new Climate Targets
- UK HFCA Briefing Paper and recording on ‘The Case for Green Hydrogen’ now available
- Register for the UK HFCA Webinar ‘The Case for Green Hydrogen’ on Wednesday 3rd March
- UK HFCA welcomes 8 new members
- Winner of the first Stewart Dow Memorial Award Announced
- UK HFCA webinar ‘Hydrogen’s role in the post COVID recovery’ is now available on demand
- Join us for “Delivering net zero and clean growth through hydrogen and fuel cells: opportunities in heavy transport”
- Siemens Financial Services, Marubeni Europower and Logan Energy join the UK HFCA
- UK HFCA member CERES collaboration with BOSCH progresses to mass production of SOFC systems, with an initial 200MW capacity in 2024.
- UK HFCA members CERES and AVL sign strategic collaboration for fuel cell systems business.
- UK HFCA member Creo International announces first hydrogen power and heat residential projects
- UK HFCA Member BayoTech announces collaborative agreement with New Mexico Gas Company
- UK HFCA welcomes latest announcements on hydrogen fuelled transport in the UK
- Partnership between UK HFCA members BOC and ITM featured in the Guardian
- The FCH Observatory is now live
- UK HFCA Member Northern Gas Networks plan £10m trial project to test hydrogen for domestic heat and industry