Applications are invited for new students to the World’s First Postgraduate Programme in Hydrogen Safety Engineering for the academic year 2012/13 at the University of Ulster. The next starting date of the course is on the 24th September 2012.
The PgCert/PgDip/MSc Hydrogen Safety Engineering is delivered through Distance Learning (i.e. online) and via face-to-face block releases. The programme can be studied either in part time or full time mode from anywhere in the world so it fits in with your busy work schedule.
The course consists of the following state-of-the-art modules:
- Principles of Hydrogen Safety Engineering (compulsory module, online),
- Hydrogen Safety Engineering (compulsory module, online),
- Regulations, Codes and Standards (compulsory module, online),
- Hydrogen Powered Transport and Infrastructure Safety (optional module, face-to-face via block release), and
- Progress in Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technologies (optional module, online).
- Dissertation (compulsory module, online)
Applications for a place on the course may be submitted on-line via: https://srssb.ulster.ac.uk/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispChoices .