Our last Regional Event “Delivering Regional and Local Low Carbon Transport, Power and Heat Solutions Through Hydrogen and Fuel Cells: Opportunities for the Public Sector and Supply Chain Development” was huge success, with over 75 people registered to attend. Thanks to everyone who joined us in Rotherham for the day, there was a great mix of industrial and public sector attendees, a number of high-quality networking opportunities, and lots of positive feedback . Special thanks to ITM for collaborating with us on the refuelling demonstration, vehicle exhibition, and Ride and Drive.
We heard a number of wide-ranging presentations, including local authority perspectives and industry experts representing different parts of the sector. Please use the following links to access their presentations:
- Celia Greaves, UK HFCA – Hydrogen and Fuel Cells: Low Carbon Solutions for Heat, Power, Transport and Beyond
- Mark Lewis, Tees Valley Combined Authority – A Local Government Perspective: Tees Valley Combined Authority’s Experience
- Charles Purkess, ITM Power – Examples and Practical Considerations (Example 1)
- Amanda Lyne, ULEMCo – Examples and Practical Considerations (Example 2)
- Luke Tan, Johnson Matthey – Examples and Practical Considerations (Example 3)
- Paul Warwick, Waste2Tricity – Examples and Practical Considerations (Example 4)
If you’re interested in finding out more about joining the UK HFCA, please contact us.