The UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association is the largest and longest running pan UK hydrogen focused association, dedicated to supporting stakeholders across the entire value chain of both the Hydrogen sector and the Fuel Cell industry. Our 80+ members represent over 200,000 employees globally, with combined revenues over £400 billion, and cover the entire value chain from raw material sourcing, to supply chain and components, financing, professional services, B2B and consumer facing solutions. With over 15 years of experience, the UK HFCA is a leader in advocating for and accelerating the transition to Net Zero in the UK through the deployment of hydrogen & fuel cell solutions.
The role is likely to involve:
- Delivering a range of member services including industry updates, promotion, surveys etc.;
- Developing and delivering a programme of events;
- Working with members to help shape policy change;
- Specific research and analysis to support our members; and
- Engaging with a wide variety of public and private sector organisations interested in energy technologies.
- Do you have a degree in an energy related discipline and, ideally in hydrogen and with some commercial experience?
- Do you have excellent written and oral presentation skills?
- Do you have the determination, resourcefulness and enthusiasm to tackle the challenges we will throw at you?
- Are you confident interacting with senior representatives from industry and government? Do you like the idea of joining a small, fast-moving company?
If you can answer yes to these questions then contact us now!
As this post is home based, you will need to be a strongly motivated self-starter. With many of our meetings and events taking place in London, you will also need to be based within reasonable travelling distance thereof.
For further information
Contact us: Celia Greaves – email@example.com
Deadline for responses: Monday 15th November