We’re delighted to invite you our forthcoming webinar ‘Financing Hydrogen Projects, which will be held on Thursday 27th January at 10.00. At this 90-minute webinar, hosted by Baker Botts, we will be exploring how the growth in hydrogen production anticipated over the next few years will be financed. The webinar will include perspectives from the banking sector, a project developer, the legal profession and Government. There will be a panel discussion hosted by Rob Butler, Partner at Baker Botts.
We have a diverse and high-profile mix of contributors including:
- Thomas Fuderer, Managing Director at Barclays Investment Bank
- David Gauke, former Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Nick Collins, Partner – Global Projects at Baker Botts
- Richard Simon-Lewis, Director & Head of Business Development, Marketing & Communications at UK Export Finance
- Representative from BP (to be confirmed)
We do hope that you are able to join us. Please register here.