The UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association:
- Creates the power of a collective industry to advocate strongly for a positive social, political and economic environment for the development of hydrogen energy and fuel cells in the UK.
- Promotes the advancement of public and private sector policies to support hydrogen energy and fuel cell research, development, demonstration and procurement.
- Undertakes targeted outreach activities to promote better understanding of fuel cells and hydrogen energy and the benefits they bring among key stakeholders.
- Coordinates and promotes members’ views on current and future research, development and deployment priorities for fuel cell and hydrogen energy to Government and other funding agencies.
- Provides market intelligence and updates to members, including news of new funding opportunities and mechanisms.
- Promotes the development of best practice and its adoption in fuel cells and hydrogen energy.
- Represent members’ interests at the national and international level and enhances opportunities for Members’ participation and benefit in the international arena.
- Develops channels of communication and forms links between members, the Government, the private sector, the European Union, other industry associations and other international organisations to facilitate the promotion of member organisations worldwide.