Our goal is to make the UK the best place for hydrogen and fuel cells across all applications and opportunities.
Our Executive Members are:
UK HFCA Latest
- UK HFCA launches first annual conference – registration now open
- Join us at the UK HFCA’s Webinar on ‘Financing Hydrogen Projects’, Thursday 27th January at 10.00am
- Minister Hands Foreword to UK HFCA COP26 Website.
- Exciting new development for the UK HFCA: first annual Conference coming in June 2022
- Exciting opportunity for manager / analyst in hydrogen and fuel cells
- The UK HFCA Road To COP
- The UK HFCA joins the Global Hydrogen Industrial Association Alliance (GHIAA)
- UK HFCA Position Paper, ‘The forgotten force in the fight against climate change: The Case for Fuel Cell Technology’ now available
UK HFCA in the news
- Energy Engineering: Hydrogen & Fuel Cells special edition
- MP visits Clean Power Hydrogen to discuss Membrane-Free Electrolyser™ technology in Doncaster.
- UKHFCA COP26 Byline: “International climate negotiations key, but domestic decisions vital for the UK’s hydrogen industry”
- MP visits Ames Goldsmith Ceimig to discuss hydrogen technology in Dundee
- County Councillors visits NanoSUN to discuss hydrogen technology in Lancaster
- UK’s green transport ambitions fuel expansion for East Midlands manufacturer Luxfer
- Jonathan Lord MP visits Petrofac to discuss hydrogen technology in Woking
- Laura Farris MP visits Fuel Cell Systems Ltd to discuss hydrogen and fuel cell technology in West Berkshire