Our members have come together to build a ‘common voice’ to accelerate the development and deployment of fuel cells and hydrogen energy in the UK. They cover the full hydrogen energy supply chain and all fuel cell applications, and range from SMEs through to universities and large corporates.
Members benefit from:
- being part of a shared and powerful voice into Government;
- improved access to and awareness of funding opportunities, both in the UK and at the European level;
- greater awareness of developments and business opportunities in the fuel cell and hydrogen sector;
- networking through regular UK HFCA events;
- opportunities to attend events on behalf of UK HFCA;
- improved positioning of and opportunities for fuel cells and hydrogen as a consequence of outreach activities;
- brokerage opportunities;
- marketing and promotion opportunities;
- better outcomes for fuel cells and hydrogen energy in the UK as a consequence of outreach activities;
- enhanced awareness of developments in safety, codes and standards; and
- the chance to shape the direction and focus of the Association at the annual strategy workshop.
Executive members derive all of the above benefits, as well as forming part of our Executive Management Committee. They have the opportunity to steer the Association through the year, with regular meetings to agree policy and plans. They are also able to participate in meetings with key external stakeholders, and have greater involvement in the development of submissions etc.