Address: Air Products PLC, Hersham Technology Park, Molesey Road, Hersham, KT12 4RZ
Social media handles:
- Twitter – @airproductsuki
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/air-products
- Facebook – facebook.com/airproductsuki
- Instagram – @airproductsglobal
Description: Air Products is the world’s largest supplier of merchant hydrogen and a leader in hydrogen fuel infrastructure, encompassing all aspects of the hydrogen for mobility value chain. Leveraging over 60 years’ experience in hydrogen production, including more than 25 years designing fueling, Air Products delivers a complete service – in a complex industry – for our customers, offering a dependable supply of hydrogen, quality equipment, reliable stations, time savings and cost efficiencies.
Working in partnership with customers, select industry partners and Governments, the company uses its technical expertise, proven technology, strong local knowledge, and established safety practices to innovate, constantly improve and expand hydrogen’s role in the energy transition.
Products and/or services: From production to distribution to stations – Air Products has a holistic offering and focuses its expertise and investment on every part of the value chain.
Air Products delivers a complete service – in a complex industry – for its customers, offering a dependable supply of hydrogen, quality equipment, reliable stations, time savings and cost efficiencies.
Notable achievements to date:
- Air Products is the world’s leading hydrogen supplier.
- The company has over 60 years’ experience in hydrogen production, including more than 25 years’ experience in designing fueling.
- Air Products refueling technology is used in over 1,500,000 hydrogen fills per year, totaling over 10 million hydrogen fills to date.
- Air Products is involved in over 250,
innovative hydrogen infrastructure and fuelling projects around the world, supporting a wide variety of
transportation applications. Projects include:
- NEOM – the world-scale green hydrogen-based ammonia production facility powered by renewable energy. It is the world’s largest carbon-free and truly transformative hydrogen project.
- Delivering a hydrogen filling station and fuel to Alstom for the world’s first hydrogen-powered trains.
- Bringing hydrogen technology to the roads of London in partnership with Transport for London.
For more information, please contact:
Manish Patel, New Business Development Hydrogen for Mobility, Energy Transition UKI. PATELM1@airproducts.com
Hector Wilson, Hydrogen for Mobility, Energy Transition & Sustainability Operations Lead UKI. WILSONHR@airproducts.com