Address: Units 1-3 Smeaton Road, Wester Gourdie Industrial Estate, Dundee, Tayside, UK DD2 4UT
Social media handles:
- LinkedIn – inkedin.com/company/ceimig-limited
Description: Ames Goldsmith Ceimig manufacture platinum group metal (PGM) based electrocatalysts which are used in PEM Fuel Cells and Electrolysers. PEM technology uses platinum group metal catalysts to convert water into hydrogen (electrolyser) and hydrogen into water & electricity (fuel cell).
Ames Goldsmith Ceimig is part of Ames Goldsmith Corporation. Ames Goldsmith is a leading manufacturer of chemicals based on precious metals with sites in North America, UK, and Asia. Our knowledge of the precious metal markets and the use of PGM chemicals helps our customers in the hydrogen economy which is a key area of focus for the company.
Products and/or services:
- Products for PEM electrolysers include Iridium Black, Iridium Oxide, Iridium Ruthenium Oxide, Platinum Black & Platinum on Carbon support.
- Products for PEM Fuel Cells include Platinum Black, Platinum Ruthenium & Platinum on Carbon support.
Notable achievements to date:
- Development of Iridium Ruthenium Oxide as a true, intimate alloy giving improved performance and stability.
- Electrolysers catalysts used in the field in MW scale projects by end users.
- Development of internal ink/paste formulation capabilities
- Achieving ISO 9001, 140001 & 45001
For more information, please contact: Wayne Thornhill – Sales Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org