Address: 41 Lothbury, London, EC2R 7HF, United Kingdom
Social media handles:
- Twitter – @bakerbotts
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/ company/baker-botts-llp/
- Facebook – facebook.com/BakerBottsLLP/
- Instagram – @bakerbotts
Description: Baker Botts is an international law firm with around 750 lawyers and offices in 14 locations (including London). Our practice is heavily focused on the energy and technology sectors, and we have deep experience advising clients in the upstream, midstream, and downstream markets across virtually all forms of energy, including oil and gas, LNG, conventional power, renewables, and hydrogen. Our hydrogen experience is equally broad and varied, and includes advising on the development of a green hydrogen project in the Middle East, advising an automotive client on a joint venture to further develop hydrogen fuel cell technology, advising on the development of hydrogen fuelling infrastructure, and assisting clients in obtaining IP protection for new hydrogen-related technologies and applications.
Products and/or services: Baker Botts is an international law firm providing legal services in the below practices areas, predominately in the energy and technology sectors:
- Antitrust and Competition Law
- Banking and Finance
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
- Enforcement and Investigations
- Environmental Law
- Financial Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Life Sciences
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Project Development
- Project Finance
- Real Estate
Notable achievements to date:
- We are currently advising a major US headquartered international corporation in connection with the proposed development and financing of a multibillion-dollar green hydrogen project in the Middle East.
- We are currently advising AME E-nnovations, a subsidiary of Andes Mining and Energy, on fuel offtake arrangements for their Highly Innovative Fuels (HIF) hydrogen projects. Each HIF project will use renewable power to create green hydrogen, which will be combined with carbon dioxide to produce e-fuels like e-gasoline.
- We advised on the negotiation and drafting of contracts for Toyota Motor North America to facilitate development of hydrogen fuelling stations.
- Our lawyers advised a joint venture on the development and financing of a hydrogen power project in the Middle East, together with related carbon capture and storage and pipeline infrastructure.
For more information, please contact:
Mark Rowley, Partner in Charge London, Dubai & Riyadh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Butler, Partner, email@example.com