Social media handles:
- Twitter – @H2Bayo
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/bayotech
- Instagram – @H2Bayo
Description: BayoTech is an energy technology company offering hydrogen production solutions through sales, rentals, leases, and gas-as-a-service to customers worldwide. Headquartered and produced in New Mexico, USA, BayoTech’s on-site hydrogen generators are more efficient than legacy steam methane reformers, leading to lower carbon emissions and low-cost hydrogen. Learn more at BayoTech.us!
Products and/or services: BayoTech’s on-site hydrogen generators leverage high heat recuperation to achieve greater energy efficiency. BayoTech generators can produce from 200 kg to 1 metric ton of hydrogen per day, making it easy to scale production. Compact in size, our modular units tap into existing natural gas pipelines or co-located biogas resources, to site hydrogen production at the point of use, eliminating the cost and emissions of liquification and transportation. Higher efficiency and avoided transport translate into a lower carbon footprint. Carbon intensity can be further reduced or go negative by using biomethane or adding carbon capture.
Notable achievements to date:
- BayoTech and DLL Establish Revolutionary Hydrogen Generator Leasing Program (press release)
- BayoTech and Cross River Infrastructure Partners Announce Hydrogen Gas-as-a-Service (press release)
- BayoTech Partners with Ariel Re to Provide Hydrogen Industry’s Strongest Performance Guarantee (press release)
- BayoTech Announces Deal with Nutrien (press release)
For more information, please contact:
Sales: Stephen Jones, VP Europe, Steve.Jones@Bayotech.us
Media: Jeff Mitchell, Director of Sales Operations, Jeff.Mitchell@Bayotech.us