Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/977773
Address: 18 Bakewell Road, Loughborough, LE11 5QY, United Kingdom
Description: JRE Precision provides precision components to local and international markets. It supplies parts to major OEMs including precision lens manufacturers and laboratory equipment manufacturers and is approved to supply the Rail Industry.
Under the trade name Presreg Valves it has been suppling gas and hydraulic regulators, valves, filters since 1982. These are for on shore and off shore applications. It is a BOC approved supplier of main stream Oxygen clean regulators for medical applications and has been heavily involved in supporting the NHS creation of new hospitals and maintaining the high demands during the Covid pandemic.
It recently created the trade name H2 Technology and now supplies EC79 approved Hydrogen regulators to the zero carbon fuel cell, hybrid and direct injection sectors. It has numerous devices on vehicles undergoing homologation trials and is in discussions with producers of hydrogen filling station equipment.
Products and/or services:
- JRE Designs and manufactures gas and hydraulic regulators, valves, manifolds, filters for the oil and gas industries including the Hydrogen sector.
- Supplies EC79 approved Hydrogen Regulators to 700Bar MWP and is prototyping On Tank Valves and other connectors including distributed TPRD detectors.
- It manufactures its own products in the UK and is approved to ISO9001:2015 and has RISQS accreditation.
Notable achievements to date:
- First UK Supplier of EC79 approved 700Bar Hydrogen Regulator
- Innovate funded for Hydrogen Vehicle Project with Riversimple
- Innovate funded to develop Regulators and On Tank Valves for Automotive Sector.
- Rapid Ramp up as main supplier of Oxygen Regulators to BOC / NHS during Covid pandemic.
For more information, please contact: John R Evans (CEO) & Alex McKay (Presreg Engineer)
44 (0) 1509 610580, email@example.com