Address: Kiwa House, Malvern View Business Park, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 7DQ
Social media handles:
- Twitter – @KiwaUK
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/kiwa-uk
- Facebook – facebook.com/KiwaUK
- Instagram – @kiwauk
Description: Kiwa is leading the facilitation of the international acceptance of hydrogen as an energy vector. We understand the wide range of challenges set by the different contexts and scales of technology across the whole hydrogen supply chain landscape.
Working with Governments, Local Authorities and leading commercial organisations we help to develop strategies and roadmaps to realise hydrogen-based Net Zero commitments. Through understanding opportunities for hydrogen production (e.g. through electrolysis or methane reforming) and matching it to sources of demand (e.g. hydrogen fuel cell trains and buses, domestic and industrial/commercial heating and hot water) we are able to identify and assess the feasibility of real hydrogen conversion projects, helping you take the first step towards Net Zero.
A Notified Body under the Gas Appliance Regulation and an Accredited Body under UKCA GB, Kiwa has extensive experience of hydrogen appliance inspection, field trials, consultancy and thought leadership in the practical and safe application of hydrogen.
Products and/or services:
- Certification and consultancy for hydrogen heating and cooking appliances/fittings
- Identification of hydrogen decarbonisation solutions, concept design and safety assurance
- Technical and financial feasibility studies for a range of hydrogen conversion projects
- An extensive hydrogen test laboratory (the only one of its kind in Europe)
- Fuel cell power, mCHP and vehicle refuelling systems, tanks and vehicle components
- Delivering hydrogen training courses (detailed technical and non-technical familiarisation)
Notable achievements to date:
- Advising all UK GDNOs on the potential demand for hydrogen in the ten largest UK cities
- End to end management of the first study into the dispersion of flammable gases in a house
- Technical lead for Hy4Heat project
- Principal Technical Contractor for SGN’s H100 Fife project
- Project lead for Cadent Foundation-sponsored Hydrogen Hubs project
For more information, please contact: Iain Summerfield 07831 670692 email@example.com