Address: 7 Wallyford Industrial Estate, Wallyford, EH21 8QJ
Social media handles:
- Twitter – @LoganEnergy
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/logan-energy-limited
- YouTube – youtube.com/channel/UCh54gupFKpmz1bzDvi6CsUA
Description: Logan Energy has extensive experience and a proven track record in delivering projects and solutions in the low carbon, renewable energy, and hydrogen sectors.
We are manufacturer independent and able to analyse and select any appropriate equipment based on our proven experience in delivering hydrogen energy and technology projects. Operating from our Wallyford base, we have a growing team of qualified engineers and experienced commercial professionals who are used to delivering optimally sized hydrogen systems to maximise future return on investment. We can rely on a trusted network of suppliers of proven equipment, which allows us to design, procure, and offer reliable integrated systems.
Products and/or services: We specialise in the delivery of integrated engineering solutions incorporating hydrogen technologies, including hydrogen production, refuelling, storage, distribution, and stationary, mobile, and on-vehicle fuel cell electricity and heat generation. We offer a full turnkey service from project inception & feasibility, design development, manufacturing, installation, and operation and maintenance. We have not only undertaken options appraisals and feasibility studies to identify viable solutions for both cost-effective hydrogen production and use but have then deployed these proposals which has provided invaluable feedback into the design and feasibility process.
Notable achievements to date:
- Hydrogen installation at the Levenmouth Community Energy Project.
- Awarded contract for two public HRS in Tees Valley.
- Provided bus HRS for Belfast buses.
- Hydrogen generation & refuelling from seawater in SEAFUEL Project.
- Hydrogen generation & refuelling unit for Storengy’s Project Vanguard, Cheshire.
For more information, please contact: