Address: R&D Office: TEC 107, The Energy Centre, Thornton, Chester, CH2 4NU, UK
Social media handles:
- Twitter – @PowerHouseEG
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/powerhouse-energy-group-plc
Description: Powerhouse has developed a proprietary process technology – DMG® – which can utilise waste plastic, end-of-life-tyres, and other waste streams to efficiently and economically convert them into syngas from which valuable products such as chemical precursors, hydrogen, electricity and other industrial products may be derived. Powerhouse’s technology is one of the world’s first proven, distributed, modular, hydrogen from waste (HfW) process. This technology importantly produces low cost hydrogen whilst helping tackle the problem of unrecyclable plastic. Aimed to be used at a local level, the technology can help improve air quality for communities. Powerhouse is quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM Market under the ticker: PHE and isincorporated in the United Kingdom.
Products and/or services: DMG® is a new type of chemical recycling, a form of Advanced Conversion Technology that takes waste plastics and recovers the maximum amount of calorific value (energy) through its innovative approach.
The Powerhouse DMG® process can generate up to 2 tonnes of road-fuel quality low cost hydrogen and more than 58MWh of exportable electricity per day. Powerhouse’s process produces low levels of safe residues and requires a small operating footprint, making it suitable for deployment at enterprise and community level.
Notable achievements to date:
- DNV-GL Statement of Feasibility achieved to regenerate waste plastic into 99.999% pure hydrogen through DMG® Technology
- Planning permission for first full scale commercial plant achieved by customer Peel Environmental (part of Peel L&P) at Protos Energy Park in Cheshire
- FEED (Front End Engineering Design) for Protos site completed
- UK Exclusivity Option Agreement with Peel: if Peel exercises the option, they are committed to lead the engagement with all potential end customers for UK based DMG® plants
- Signed non-binding Heads of Terms with Hydrogen Utopia International Limited (HUI) with a view to granting HUI an exclusive non-transferable licence for the application of its DMG® Technology in Poland
For more information, please contact:
Tim Yeo, Executive Chairman – firstname.lastname@example.org