Address: Apex Building, Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1AX
Social media handles:
- Twitter – @tpgroupUK
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/ tpgroup-plc
- Facebook – facebook.com/tpgroupUK/
Description: tpgroup is a technology services business, working to make the world a safer place, employing more than 400 highly skilled individuals across six European countries. Our people deliver mission, business and safety-critical services and equipment across three high growth sectors – space, defence and energy.
We are one of the world’s most experienced organisations in managing gases such as hydrogen. Our heritage goes back over 50-years in successfully manufacturing and supporting bespoke engineered electrolyser system solutions – with ultra-high reliability and safety.
Our expertise coupled with broader programme management and digital capabilities are key to supporting organisations within highly regulated industries looking to meet 2050 targets – from transport through to energy and public sector organisations. Our work with hydrogen has been recognised by the London Stock Exchange with the award of the Green Economy Mark.
Our three-way partnership agreement with Vanguard Sustainable Transport Solutions Ltd. and Fuel Cell Systems Ltd explores opportunities for a range of services, including on-site hydrogen generation, storage and dispensation, and fuel cell integration into rail rolling stock such as the HydroFLEX train.
Our alliance with Cullum Detuners enables us to develop end-to-end solutions to capture CO2 from power generation facilities in order to control their emissions and contribute to decarbonisation goals, with an added option to turn captured CO2 into a secondary fuel rather that storing it.
Products and/or services:
- Advanced carbon capture in enclosed environments – CO2RE product
- Renewable Energy Systems – building modular systems for hydrogen generation and decarbonisation
- Hydrogen fuelling solutions into the rail industry.
Notable achievements to date:
- Awarded the London Stock Exchange Green Economy – 2020
- MAKE UK – Manufacturing Awards 2020 – Regional Shortlisted
- Carbon Capture Partnership Agreement with Cullum Detuners
- Hydrogen System contract – providing management control equipment for enhanced safety management of hydrogen gas.
For more information, please contact:
Lorraine Pullen, Head of Marketing & Communications, Lorraine.Pullen@tpgroup.uk.com
Jon Constable, Group Technology & Engineering Director, Jon.Constable@tpgroup.uk.com
James Thomas, Chief Engineer, Technology & Engineering, James.Thomas@tpgroup.uk.com