UK HFCA Responses to Consultations and Submissions
As part of our ongoing dialogue with Government and other key stakeholders, we regularly provide both formal responses to Consultations and other submissions in areas of relevance to our sector. These are developed with input from UK HFCA members and are available to members only.
Recent examples include written submissions to a wide range Parliamentary inquiries, and responses to topics such as Air Quality, Clean Growth – Transforming Heating, Smart Flexible Energy Systems, the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation, and Ultra Low Emission Vehicles among others.
The UK HFCA also provides oral evidence to Parliamentary inquiries on a regular basis, and holds one to one meetings with MPs and policy makers.
External Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Resources
- E4Tech: The Fuel Cell Industry Review 2019
- LexisNexis: Is hydrogen energy the future?
- Hydrogen Council: Path to Hydrogen Competitiveness – A Cost Perspective
- FCH 2 JU Reports ‘Value Added of the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Sector in Europe’
- IET Report ‘Transitioning to Hydrogen’
- IEA Report ‘The Future of Hydrogen’
- Net Zero The UK’s contribution to stopping global warming
- H21 North Of England
- H21 Leeds City Gate
- Hydrogen Roadmap Europe
- Hydrogen Council: Hydrogen Scaling Up
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells: Opportunities for Growth A Roadmap for the UK
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells: Opportunities for Growth: Mini roadmaps
- Power-to-Hydrogen: Early Business Cases
- Stationary Fuel Cells in Distributed Generation
- A portfolio of power–trains for Europe: a fact-based analysis, 2 September 2011
- UK H2Mobility Project – Phase 1 Results
- HyLaw Online Database