We have a close working relationship with the Department of International Trade, who are keen to support UK HFCA members. DIT offers both in person business support & events, and online services and support.
In person business support & events
- DIT has trade specialists who can help you commission services from local experts overseas. Please click here to contact a trade adviser in your region who can give you more information.
- To search for events, trade fairs, missions and webinars relevant to your sector or overseas markets, click here.
- Click here to see upcoming DIT international ministerial visits.
- To apply for a trade show access grant to attend an overseas event, click here.
Online services and support
- To apply for overseas export opportunities for your products or services, click here.
- To create a business profile which will allow you to promote your products and services to international buyers, click here.
- If you’d like to read our country export guides to selling overseas, click here.
- You can take advantage of special deals negotiated by the government for UK by using the selling online overseas tool. By clicking here, you can find the best marketplaces to showcase your products online.
If you’d like to find out more about the other collaborations, opportunities and benefits UK HFCA membership can offer, visit our ‘Membership‘ page.